
She had her band recital on Sunday at 2. She had to be there at 1:30. I came home from the bank at 12:30, and went downstairs to make sure she was getting ready. I couldn't find her. Came back upstairs-still no Ashton. Back downstairs I went and about had a heart attack when I went in her bedroom. It was BAD! Especially since she just told me that she cleaned it 2 days ago. So, I went in to take her cell phone and laptop, and discovered Ashton with wet hair. Yes, she had just gotten up and had taken a shower. But, it was MY fault because I failed to wake her up-remember it is after noon! She got to the recital in plenty of time. But, when she got home, her two beloved things were missing from her room. I am not sure how she even knew where they were, to tell you the truth! It is amazing how quickly-and good!-her room got cleaned, especially since she hadn't been with either one for at least 2 hours-oh, my gosh!
Johnny boy has become the first Reisner child with a cavity! I'm sure I jinxed him the other day when I was thinking how lucky we had been to have neither child get a cavity yet. Not bad considering he went almost 13 years! He came home from his cleaning appt with 3 more appointments: one for another cleaning in 6 months, one for the cavity, and one for an extraction! He has a 'fang' that is coming down and his baby tooth is still very solidly in place. So, he has 30 days to loose it, or Dr. Blake will get to do the honors! I really hope he can get it out on his own-just to save me some cash! :)
I ordered the coolest vinyl wording for my car off of etsy the other day. I was pleasantly surprised to get it in the mail today. Especially when I opened the envelope, and she sent me 2 instead of just the one that I paid for. Oh, it says oakhilldesigns.etsy.com. So, I have an extra one if anyone would like to do some free advertising for me! Don't all speak at once! :)
5 comments:
Oh My Gawd. It wasn't that bad people.
Yes, it really was!
Haha. For some reason I don't know if I believe Ashton! 1st cavity, huh? I hope Natalie takes after her dad--he still doesn't have one...and you know me!
Ashton, you are so funny!
Kudos on the 13 years, John! :) *taking notes on the cell/laptop thing for future teenage daughter years*
DO take a pic with your wording on your car...you do have TWO cars, don't you? ;)
Post a Comment