Saturday, March 21, 2009

Not exactly on the couch....

but I have been taking it easy today. First thing this morning, I had a couple of orders off my etsy website, so I thought I might as well get those done. I also have a couple of shows coming up in the near future, so I was doing some new things. Do you like?







Next up--earrings! They are not my favorite.....if it gets too bad, I do have the newest Sherryl Woods book to fall back on! Or, the Duke vs. Texas game. Things could get a little crazy around here later! :) Ashton has been in her Texas garb all day today in anticipation!

2 comments:

Laurie said...

And was Tom in his Duke shirt?!

Maybe I'll check on that author next time I go to the library. I know you like Debbie Macomber so I tried a book of hers and liked it.

me said...

Love me, love my cat. That's pretty much what I said to my hubby before we got married...except mine was in the plural form of cats! Cute stuff, Miss Lynn!