Sunday, July 13, 2008

clarification.....

Laur-I must set the record straight here.

Tom, John, and Ashton go on those slides (and they do go on forever!); me-I go on the lazy river ONLY or I sit/lay in the lawn chair and read a book and go back to the room for snacks! :) After the first year, we learned to take along Tom's high powered pain pills and muscle relaxants and schedule the chiropractor appointment in advance for the day after we get back! He isn't 20 anymore, you know!

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Oh, O.K. I was on a lazy river in Indianapolis and those ARE relaxing! You can go round and round on that while the others go up and down on the slides. Enjoy your time! Sounds like fun.

me said...

"He isn't 20 anymore ya know" LMBO Poor Tom! That water park looks like so much fun! I can't wait till the kids are old enuff to hit those thing. What age is the best to start them?

Charm Bracelet said...

BTW, I really like your new blog design. It looks great!!