Friday, January 1, 2010

A few Christmas pictures to share....








these pictures are from our Christmas with Grandma Norma on Christmas Eve and the great weather we had just one week ago on Christmas Day. Yuck! 22 inches of snow and wind does not make for a very Merry Christmas! More to come from our Christmas with Grandma and Grandpa!

You all will be happy to know that my New Years Resolution is to post on this blog at least 2 times a week! :)

2 comments:

Laurie said...

I like your resolution. I haven't been so good on posts lately either. But it could be because my life isn't very exciting...unlike yours!

me said...

*ahem*
"You all will be happy to know that my New Years Resolution is to post on this blog at least 2 times a week! :)"



Also, why don't my posts seem to stick on your blog? I SWEAR I comment, but they're neve here when I come back. Most agitating.