It certainly is at our house!
Our weekend and week ahead are JAM packed with lots of ball games! I wouldn't have it any other way!
Saturday John's traveling team played in Spencer. We lost the first two games, but won the third game-which is great because it was against Spirit Lake! :) Saturday night after the tourney, Tom, Ashton and I headed over to Spirit Lake to a wedding reception. (Of course we couldn't make the wedding due to the tourney.) Katy was such a beautiful bride! It seems like just yesterday she was the kid that clung to me the entire morning of preschool! :) Talk about feeling old....yikes!
John fit in some fishing tonight with Chris and Don. He called and said they caught a 2 pound walleye! Give the kid a fishing pole and he is so happy!
Our week ahead is looking like this:
Monday-Ash softball 8-9:30, John game at 6
Tuesday-Ashton game at home 12 noon
Wednesday-Ashton game at home 12 noon,John game at 6
Thursday-Ashton game at Emmetsburg at noon
Friday-John practice 10-11:30
Saturday-John's traveling team in Windom (Did you see that, Bev! Windom! And we play a team from Mountain Lake. I can let you know our schedule when it gets closer, if you are interested.)
That's all for now, folks! Gotta get back to jewelry orders for my FB friends and then finish my Susan Mallery book! :)
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
2 comments:
Give John a fishing pole...OR A GOLF CLUB!!
Can you make it to all those games or does work get in the way?
He spends PLENTY time with those in his hands, trust me! :)
Luckily, I am able to make it to all of the games. When Ashton has an away game, I just take the afternoon off. When it is a home game, I just leave for the game she pitches (about an hour) and then make up my time at the end of the day or the beginning of the next day. Works out great!
Post a Comment