Yesterday, I drove to Mankato to take my pharmacy technician certification class. As of January 2010, every pharmacy technician in Iowa has to be nationally certified. The test was actually much easier than I had anticipated-whew! Now I can quit reading my tech books and read the other 10 books I have stacked up from B&N!
After taking my test, I did a little shopping and actually found some capris and bermuda shorts! Yeah! Then, I met up with my aunt Judy for lunch. That was so much fun! Then I shopped a little more and headed home.
It was a fun day, but I would have rather been at home reading in the sunshine! Back to work today for day 1 of 7 in a row....
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
3 comments:
Maybe the test wasn't all that easy. Maybe you were just prepared. Way to go, Lynn!
Enjoy your books. I've read two of the Sherryl Woods ones you sent back and I think I like Debbie Macomber better.
Nice work!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! Both on the test aaaaaaaand the shorts! ;)
whatcha readin?
Post a Comment