We are a busy family of 4 with our furry critter Tate!
Saturday, May 2, 2009
eight....
is the number of orders I had yesterday off of my etsy store. Add the two I had from ebay and I had a pretty darn good day! Good thing I wasn't busy changing my drip pads from my nose.......
It takes about 30-40 minutes to do each necklace. So when you consider I am at my 'real' job for 7 hours a day, the bank job 1-1/2 hours a day, and I sleep about 8 hours a day, it's no wonder I don't get anything else done! :)
4 comments:
How long does it take you to complete one order? That sounds like a lot to do in your "spare" time!
It takes about 30-40 minutes to do each necklace. So when you consider I am at my 'real' job for 7 hours a day, the bank job 1-1/2 hours a day, and I sleep about 8 hours a day, it's no wonder I don't get anything else done! :)
ewwwwww...drip pads! TMI! LOL
Congrats on your continued success and good luck getting it all done! :)
Nice!!
Post a Comment