Wednesday, April 22, 2009

stunned....

I got this in my email this morning:

My name is Sherra Humphreys and my friend Leigh Anne and I have a website - www.ilashgirls.com - a gathering place for women by women. We are excited about our site and how it continues to grow. We're getting great comments and feedback from women all over.

The reason I'm emailing you is that on our site each month we choose a new theme that we feature for the whole month. Our word and theme for May is "Grow."

We'll be featuring your shop on Friday, May 8th in our list of about a dozen Etsy shops we think have some fabulous items related to "Grow."

We also offer a weekly giveaway to our readers, some product or service that we love that goes along with the theme.

We'd love to have you sponsor an upcoming Sunday Surprize Giveaway by donating one of your beautiful items perhaps something like your beautiful pendant!

We'll feature your shop again in more detail and link to it and encourage our readers (over 300 subscribers) to visit your site. Our desire is truly to help other women just like us create successful businesses and we think if we all promote each other it is even more fun!

OMG!!! I haven't even had time to check out the site yet, I had to share with all of you! :)

3 comments:

Laurie said...

Next thing you know you'll be quitting your other jobs and doing jewelry exclusively! I wish I was imaginative enough and computer savvy enough to do something like you do. Way to go, Lynn!

Mindy said...

very cool!

me said...

SO WAY COOL! I just got my package and am wearing my necklace proudly! Here's to so much business you can do this and only this. *fingers crossed*