The wind is just absolutely howling outside! WOW! The top part of our mailbox has even started to slide off! Yikes! John is at track right now and I'll be interested to hear if they made it outside. Their first meet is April 24th. I can't wait!
I finally have my surgery date-April 30th. I can't wait. It seems like the pain is even worse now than it was before. Which, I know it isn't true, but you know how your mind plays tricks on you!
Lastly, please continue your prayers for Jay, Tom's cousin, Lauren's husband. The one I have asked for your thoughts and prayers before. He got some very discouraging news last Friday that no young person (24) should ever have to hear. He is such an amazing young person who we feel so fortunate to have gotten to know and love. I will repost a pic from their wedding which was July 2007.
No comments:
Post a Comment