Thursday, February 19, 2009

for aunt bev....





I promised Aunt Bev that I would post pics of Ashton and John's cookie decorating. I have to tell you, Grandma Doris would have been so proud! I cut them all out and baked them the night before. Then, last Friday, they had no school, so I stirred up the frosting before I went to work and they frosted them in the afternoon. They didn't even make a mess! I'm sure Grandma Doris wouldn't say the same thing about our old cookie baking/decorating experiences! :) I always say that I can't let a holiday go by without decorating sugar cookies, and I have Grandma Doris to thank for that!

--For those of you wondering, there were KG cookies decorated, but he has been in a funk lately (hence the Jerk cookie-seen in one pic), so they were eaten by Ashton instead! His loss!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those pictures bring back fond memories. And you are right about the mess, we always had lots of mess proportionate to the fun we had. They look delicious! Next time save 1 for me. Bevie

Anonymous said...

UMMMM EXCUSE ME. HE JUST DID LIKE 10 LITTLE ONES.