i have 0.8 pounds left to lose to be at my 'goal weight'. i just can't believe it! it is funny how just within the last few months that people have commented about my weight loss when i have actually been losing for the last 3-4 years. now i am deciding if i want to go a little lower or to be happy with the 51 pound loss. either way, i know i feel alot better now than i did 51 pounds ago!
2 comments:
So the holiday's didn't catch up with you? Good for you! I'm afraid I had about a nine pound backslide with Thanksgiving, Christmas and 3 vacations since early November. Time to get serious!
FIFTY ONE POUNDS!?! That is so awesome, Lynn! *Hi 5* I have about 30# to take off myself, just lack that motivation. It's the starting that's the hardest part, ya know?
Post a Comment