Tuesday, January 13, 2009

23, come on....

okay people. i had 23 visits to this blog today and no one can leave me a comment? no one can make fun of all this snow we have? not one person can tell me how cool my necklaces are?

so, if none of you like what i write about, tell me what i should write about! i'll be waiting.....

2 comments:

Mandy Hunecke said...

Hey Lynn-
I washome from work all day so I was probably 5 of those visits! :) I LOVE your jewelry and I have been telling my mom to take a look. I love reading your blog. It is fun to have a little peak into your life. :) Hope you can get out of your yard.

~Mandy

Anonymous said...

you could write about how the basketball team lost last night... again!

or your wonderful daughter.

or your excelente daughter.

or your fabulous daughter.

or your magnifico (thats right i figured it out) daughter

or your terrific well behaved daughter.

there are many choices.. pick one