

we had ashton's band concert this afternoon. surprisingly, it was better than what i was expecting! :) except for 'reetzy', one of the percussionists. (is that a word?) he missed 2 or 3 dings of the bell, and they weren't even hard songs!
i am posting the video of the last song-ashton's favorite. and mine-it was good! the drummer you will hear is ashton's friend, kyle. he is also the friend that we watched in graettinger-he is the star of our basketball team.
in the picture, you can see kyle in between kendall and ashton (on the right). side note about kendall-today in church, my mom commented to ash that kendall got a perm. nope-all natural. don't hate her folks-she's a great girl with great natural curl! speaking of curl, check out kyle's hat hair. holy buckets! this guy has a boatload of thick, curly hair and he loves stocking hats. always has one on! as you can tell, he had one on until about 5 seconds before taking stage today!
we had our hy-vee christmas party last night. it was fun! most of my co-workers chose to have their own party and not attend. their loss! we had a great comedian that had us all laughing for the hour he entertained. then we had karaoke. it was a bust. tom and i left about 10:30, which is earlier than usual-believe it or not!
okay, i need to get busy on my jewelry orders. they are coming in fast and furious and i need to stay caught up!
2 comments:
That's my all time favorite Christmas carol. Nice job, Ashton! I've made a CD with 12 different artist's arrangement of that song. You'd think you'd get tired of hearing it that many times in a row but they're different enough and I like it so much that I don't.
I'm glad to see the blogging interlude was a short one!
We are supposed to have Hubby's dept party this week but his work party isn't until January. I'm torn about looking forward to it. I can't drink anymore and it gets a tad old, being the only sober person in the room. I sound like a martyr, but drunk people aren't nearly as fun if you're sober. lol I'm glad you had a good time though and good luck getting your orders done!
Post a Comment