this must be some sort of record for me...several posts in one week! it really helps that i now take ash to school at 7:35, and then come home until i leave for work at 8:50. (john gets on the bus at the end of the driveway at 7:40-don't want to leave him out!)
i am so glad this has been a short week! it has been extremely challenging at work-my boss is on vacation, we have a new pharmacist at work that no one likes (and we don't think he even cares!),and i just can't quite shake this sinus crap!
it will be another quiet weekend here, which i adore! tom and john are going carp fishing (for their trapping bait) with their buddy and ash and i will be home alone! yeah!
what are you doing this weekend?
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
2 comments:
We are going mini van shopping while grandma and grandpa spoil natalie!
I wonder how many books you can get read?! Jill's working two nights, I babysit tomorrow morning. Otherwise, Old Country Buffet on Sunday with Mom and Dad and any chores I can work in around the weather. And, oh yes, football is in full swing on Sunday. I have two Fantasy teams this year. Not good for anything but bragging rights and it's online with a bunch of people I'll never know so who am I going to brag to?!! Don't forget the Vikings on Monday.
Post a Comment