A. Attached or single? duh, attached.
B. Best friend? my hubby, of course.
C. Cake or pie? Oh, I would LOVE a piece of my Grandma Doris' coconut creme or chocolate pie right now!
D. Day of choice? Probably Sunday. It seems to be alot more calm around here on Sunday.
E. Essential items? Did you read my earlier hair product post? :) Add a good book or two, and my hand stamps to it and you got it!
F. Favorite color? PINK!
G. Gummy bears or worms? neither, thank you.
H. Hometown? Estherville, IA
I. Favorite indulgence? oh, I'd say a blizzard from Dairy Queen-chocolate ice cream with Reese's peanut butter cups
J. January or July? July-we are usually on vacation and there is no snow!
K. Kids? Two, three if you count Tom :)
L. Life Isn't Complete Without? my family
M. Marriage date? June 9,1990
N. Number of brothers or sisters? one sister!
O. Oranges or apples? Apples, only if they are peeled.
P. Phobias? I hate s-n-a-k-e-s. I don't even like to say the word. When I see one in the yard, which is often, I just high tail it to the house!
Q. Quotes? I don't really have one....
R. Reasons to smile? my family, my health
S. Season of Choice? I love fall, but not the season that comes after it! I also love summer.
T. Tag 5 people. Elizabeth, my sister, Laur, Tanya, and all of my readers-but not posters! I STILL know who you are! :)
U. Unknown fact about me. I'll name two, but I don't know how unknown they are-my miscarriage, and that I LOVE flamingos!
V. Vacation of choice? One with sun, no schedules, and a great book! Oh, and my kids and husband!
W. Worst habit? Cracking my knuckles, and being a type A! I can't help it!
X. Xray or Ultrasound? I've had both and will take either!
Y. Your favorite food? shrimp, Diet Coke, and my grandma Doris' chocolate pie!
Z. Zodiac sign? Pisces!
This was fun-play along!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
1 comment:
It'll be up as soon as I finish it, come on by and check it out! Thanx for the tag, I was looking for something to blog about. LOL I need to do some 'meaty' posts about school coming, AJ's allergist post and my trip to my MILs but this is sooooooo much more fun. :)
Post a Comment