Friday, July 4, 2008

Where's Tate?


All of a sudden this morning, Tom says,"Where's Tate?" We looked around the house in his usual spots (our closet, right outside our shower) and didn't see him. Tom had been outside helping John put up the golf net, but he had stayed inside with me. I remembered going downstairs to get the can of paint, so I told John to check downstairs in Ash's room. No luck. Now, we were getting worried! Well, 2 of us. Tom says, "Finally, we are dogless." Um, not funny! And, he didn't really mean it either. When John went downstairs, he forgot to check the storage room. He opened the door and Tate just flew up the stairs and ran around like a crazy dog. I didn't know he had gone in there with me, so when I was done, I just turned off the light and shut the door. I am sure that didn't help his anxiety issues any....

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I've done that before, too. Isn't it funny how worried you get about the darn dog?!