
Our scanner/printer is very hard to figure out. I KNEW that when Ash had a hard time, I would NEVER be able to figure it out! So, here it goes--hopefully! Our wedding day, 18 years ago.
My sister is the junior bridesmaid in the front left (as you look at the picture). Tom's cousin is the flower girl, and she just got married last year. Tom's brother is our best man(his wife is in the very top left as you look at the photo), and the rest are just friends!
See, told you it is a pain in the butt!! Please click on the picture to enlarge and see all of us, and then ignore the white stuff on the bottom! :)
2 comments:
Wow! That's a big wedding party! Nobody has changed a bit in those 18 years. (Wink! Wink!)
LMBO....that hair! Thanx for the hehe for the day and for sharing your special day! I LOVE to look at peoples wedding pictures, it's so fun to see the excitement (and the bad 80's hair...LOL)
Post a Comment