When I got home from work today, Tom had a couple of hospital bills on the table for me to look at and I also noticed our All*tell bill. A side note--Tom pays all of the bills. I wondered why he had it out, so I picked it up and the first thing I saw was that this month's bill was about 25$ more than last month's bill. I knew it wasn't from myself or Tom, so I immediately went to Ash's details. That's when I saw it. Texts allowed--750. Texts used--900. OOPS!! She thought that minor detail would just go by unnoticed. WRONG. What is so ridiculous is that it is 15 cents to send or receive over your alloted texts. Most of those were to her cousin who lives in Mpls. and I'm sure that they were ultra important!!
Oh, well. As Tom put it, she has to pay for it, not me! Well, as soon as she goes to the bank to cash her lastest babysitting checks or breaks her 100$ bills.....
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
1 comment:
Ruh roh...tsk tsk...I've BTDT and I don't have a teenage to blame, it was all me. LOL
Post a Comment