

is this creature???
I had to take Ashton to school today as she was still asleep at 7:45 when the bus came by our house......John has refused to wake her up in the morning (I don't blame him, it isn't his job-and she is really crabby in the morning!), and I also refuse--she is 14 for pete's sake!
But, back to the picture....I just sat down to check email and looked out the window and here is this creature!! I think maybe it is a turkey, but I am not sure. Of course, I had to take these pics thru the window, as I didn't want to open the door and let Tate out!
What do YOU think this is???
3 comments:
I'm going with turkey b/c he looks just like this one
http://www.northrup.org/photos/turkey/wild-turkey-in-my-yard%20(1).htm
Thanx for sharing your wildlife. LOL Aren't you glad school is almost over so you don't have to wake #8 anymore? ;)
Yup! That's a turkey!! We have seen them at Beeds Lake State Park, too! They probably feel safe there during hunting season! They aren't dumb! Hey, John.............like the new haircut AND congrats on the soccere goals. When is confirmation, Ash? I'm up to my ears in the house plans. We applied for the permit! Yeah! Progress! MLou
Mom and Dad have them come through their place sometimes ten at a time. Mom gets so mad because they're pecking at everything in site. She's out there chasing them away when she sees 'em coming. Twice we had one pecking at our deck door. One time he left a large deposit for us!
Post a Comment