Friday, April 18, 2008

26?!! You have got to be kidding.....

We got Ashton's tenative freshman softball schedule today.

She plays 26 games!! In a time span of May 27th thru July 3rd. Holy buckets! All of the games are at noon or 1:00--when am I going to find time to work?

Ashton told us we should be happy, as there are girls that may hit or run for JV and that means 54 games! Yes, I am happy with 26! Although, this number does not include all of her city league games, which will probably be about 10.

Looks like we'll be seeing alot more of this......

3 comments:

Mindy said...

Just nuts. Did you know in Minnesota high school softball is now and is over when school is? It's illegal to even practice in the summer. I suppose there's good and bad with both type of schedule.

me said...

You will be buying lots of sunscreen and bug spray, me thinks! GOOD LUCK ASH!

Anonymous said...

NO MOM IT WOULD BE A TOTAL OF 65 GAMES!