It was a very quiet weekend for us, which is nice for a change!
Saturday, my mom and I went to a craft show in Spencer. It was fun and Connie bought me 2 new jackets/sweatshirts that are super cool. I need to take a pic and post it! Tom and John did a little shopping of their own: first at the fishing outlet, and then on to Spencer to the archery shop for some more arrows. We met up with them and had lunch. Where was Ashton, you ask? BABYSITTING! MAKING MONEY! She babysat from 10-4.
Today, we went to church, then Ash went babysitting for Gannon and Gradyn. Mike and Molly are painting at their new house, so she is there all day-from 10:30-6. She will just be rolling in the dough! Tom, John, and Grandpa Du are down at the Izaak Walton shooting some trap as I type. The temp is in the low 40s, but it is overcast and chilly, I think.
Back to work tomorrow! I am on weekend duty again next weekend, so it will be a short Mon-Wed week before the weekend. Of course, the long range weather forecast shows rain on and off all week, then Friday 52 and sunny, then Saturday 55 and sunny. NICE!
Have a great week everyone!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment