Thursday, March 20, 2008

Let the games begin....

All of our family really enjoys this time of the year-March Madness! Tom and the kids have their brackets all filled out and can't wait for the games to start! Tom has Duke winning it all of course, Ash has Texas, of course, and John has North Carolina (to his dad's dismay!). Me, I just enjoy watching the games!

I am on the down slope of my 7 day stretch at work. Today, I really feel like I need a weekend! Our job is physically and mentally demanding, and with influenza season, it is much worse. Thankfully, I think the flu is slowing down, and our family didn't get it! (Knocking on wood!)

Have a great Thursday everyone!

1 comment:

Laurie said...

Oh my gosh. I'm surprised Tom is still claiming John as his own! I still have to make a blog entry about my set(s) of picks too. I do have Duke in the Final Four of one them but North Carolina to win in two of them.