

You all know that I am in need of a dishwasher BAD! I am really in need now--the handle is completely broken and you can almost take it out of the front panel. So, I desperately need your help!
My kitchen is a light taupe and black.
We bought the dishwasher and the frig new when we built this house in 2003. We had our stove that we brought from our old house and have had it since 1997.
This is my question. Do I buy another white dishwasher to go with the other appliances, or go black that doesn't match the frig, but coordinates with the stove? I know that I absolutely do not want stainless. I think it is way too hard to keep clean and way too trendy. I am definitely leaning towards white. I think it looks clean, and as I mentioned, it will obviously go with the other appliances. But, in a new house, should I go black.
Tell me what YOU think. I have posted pictures for you to visualize.
9 comments:
I vote white. I think black looks dirty too easily. Plus, when we were looking, black was more expensive than white.
But, wanna know something crazy? Brian took the front panel off of his new dishwasher and the back was BLACK!
I vote black
So your stove is 11 years old. Does that need to be replaced anytime soon?
I'm sure it's all personal preference but I'm with "anonymous". I vote black.
I don't know why Ashton felt the need to be anonymous......
With your light taupeness, I say go black.
I also say black, I just like black appliances.
haha i wanted to be anonymous!
Ashton~
I'm going with white b/c I don't think black will match when you actually get it in there!? But as Laur hinted just go buy both new! ;)
My vote is for black. Heather
Post a Comment