We are a busy family of 4 with our furry critter Tate!
Monday, February 4, 2008
Taters Plays Outside
Black and White
By the Mailbox
Hmmm what is this stuff!
Our Tree Outside...Just some of the Branches
Fort Defiance...Our Backyard!
Taters!
!...~#8~...!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Thanks for posting the snow pics. I am so JEALOUS. I remember the harsh winters in PA. There don't seem to be as many of those these days. And never any in Texas. :(
Sorry, I don't post much. I can never remember my password for all of these different blogger sites!! Grr!!
1 comment:
Thanks for posting the snow pics. I am so JEALOUS. I remember the harsh winters in PA. There don't seem to be as many of those these days. And never any in Texas. :(
Sorry, I don't post much. I can never remember my password for all of these different blogger sites!! Grr!!
Post a Comment