Friday, February 29, 2008

Happy Leap Day!!

This has been a fairly uneventful week at our household!

I got my haircut last night, and I had my yearly doctor's appointment on Wednesday. It was fine! He told me that next year he wants me to start getting yearly mamos, which is fine by me. I had one 2 years ago, when he thought he felt a mass, but I ended up having an ultrasound also because of the density. We once again discussed breast reduction, but I really need to see how the rest of our year is going to go first before I really decide to do that. It will be for sure either this year or next. He thinks that I either had, have, or am getting influenza of some sort. I have not really felt good for 3 weeks now. The inside of my mouth is just raw and sore, and I still have the annoying cough and chest tightness. Last night I felt achy all over, but thank goodness that feeling is gone today.

Ashton thought her basketball season was over, but they have decided to make up a game next Monday. I think the girls had moved on to track and softball in their heads and given up on the basketball mentality. Their coach thought so too, as they ended up running and conditioning for most of their almost 2 hour practice last night.

John plays his last basketball tourney tomorrow. We were hoping to go out with a bang, but we are going to be playing some tough teams! As of right now, the 2 boys that were out with influenza last week are back, and only 1 is infected so far.

Tom is looking forward to the final tourney more than John, I am sure! I think Tom is ready for a break before baseball season starts!

Well, it is time to throw John's sheets in the washer and head for work!

Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

me said...

You're going to go from a what to a what with reduction? Email me if you don't want to post that info. LOL I'm glad to hear you're feeling better and hope that you stay that way! COME ON SPRING! :)