First of all, sometimes when I pull up my blog, I see my whole house, and sometimes I only see the roof. What do y'all see?
Tom and I had a fun evening out with all of my co-workers on Saturday night. We went out to eat and then went to one of our pharmacist's house. It was fun! The only part of the evening that I didn't like was at the restaurant when the bill came. There were 21 of us, so the restaurant gave us one total-$694.00. Yikes! Well, we were sitting at 3 tables. The first table got the check and decided we were all going to pay $70 a couple. So, they all put in their money and passed it to our table. Well, we soon became aware that this was not fair. One couple at the other table had appetizers, several drinks, coffee, and dessert in addition to their meal. Tom and I only had our meal and then Tom had a soda only. But, we ended up paying just as much as everyone else. We decided that when we do this again, it needs to be handled MUCH differently!
Jon and Kate plus 8. Do any of you watch this show? Ashton got me hooked on it, and I love it! Especially the new season. I am glad they shortened the intro as it gives them more time to show the real life part of it!
I came across this blog somehow and think you definitely need to check it out: www.cfhusband.blogspot.com. Nate's wife has cystic fibrosis and needs a double lung transplant. In the meantime, she finds out she is pregnant, and has delivered their daughter early and she weighed only 1 lb 6 oz. This man is incredibly strong throughout this ordeal. There is a good chance he could lose his daughter and his wife. AMAZING!
Well, I need to go start my car to head to work. It is cold here this morning-zero! Yuck! Wish I could go to Florida with our friends/neighbors on Thursday!
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
4 comments:
Thank you!
I haven't visited in awhile! I like the new picture...I see the whole thing.
I LOVE Jon and Kate...was so excited to finally see new episodes last night!
I see a roof. :) I'm glad you and Tom had a good time out, every couple needs those once in a while. I love the J & K + 8 show but can only watch it alone b/c Hubby HATES it. Not sure why? He'll usually watch anything with me, but that drives him batty? I love the REALNESS of it. "what's bothering you, John?" "YOU!" LMBO
Ok, I see the whole house now...what gives with THAT? Wild blogger! Glad to know my hubby isn't the only one who hates the J&K+8 show! Wonder what it is that sets them off, the thought of all those kids or ?
Post a Comment