Monday, January 14, 2008

Prednisone, and lots of it.....

That is what Ash has been doing. Dr. A. had her up to 50mg a day for 3 days, and now we are down to 40mg and will adjust more today. I hate having her on prednisone, that is a very nasty drug, and 50mg is extremely high, even for an adult. Tom and I decided that we are going to get her an appt with her pulmo dr this Thursday to see what he has to say. Her peak flow readings are going down again instead of up, so something is still not right.

Don't you LOVE my new blog header?! Our neighbor across the street took it on a very frosty morning. And, as much as I love the sunny summers, I really like this picture!

Still no word on Tom! The hospital didn't send the xrays out until last Monday (instead of Thurs like they said), so maybe today...

1 comment:

me said...

It is a wonderful photo and I was going to comment on it but got sidetracked with Tom and Ash falling apart! I hope the hospital gets it's rear in gear and that the pulmo has some positive thoughts for you! *HEALTHY THOUGHTS* for Ashton & Tom! Keep us posted. :)