Tuesday, December 11, 2007

As promised....


Here is the photo of Tom and I from our Christmas party. As you can tell, Tom is tired after his day of deer hunting! (No deer shot even made him more tired!)


I FINALLY have my Christmas Cards done! Yay! They are all addressed, and I was getting ready to type our letter, but the printer is out of Light Cyan ink cartridge. I don't even want to print in Light Cyan, but the lovely thing won't let us print at all!! Ash had to go to Grandma and Grandpa's last night to print off her homework. Oh, and no one in town has the cartridge I need, so I may just send my cards with no letter this year.


Now to finish my Christmas shopping.....

5 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm still waiting for my cards to arrive from Kodak Gallery :( Wish I would have heard your hint a week earlier! Can't wait for your card, I love Christmas cards!!

Mindy said...

Nice picture, too! Is that at the Elk's?

Ashton and John's mom said...

Yep, the Elk's...

me said...

Cute picture!! Good luck gettin your cards out, that's no small feat! I mailed all mine last week and now just have two I can't get addresses for. blast it!

Tanya said...

Great picture. I have had my cards sitting here... ready to be mailed for two weeks. Ack--MUST. GET.MY.BUTT.TO.THE.POST OFICE!