so my mom went to the hair salon tonight. she got her hair colored. it is dark red with blonde highlights and it is shorter and flatter. i like it-------she loves it------john hates it------dad doesn't care!!!!!!!!!!!!
i got my new laptop a while ago and my mother just hasn't blogged on it. it is awesome and was totally worth my money!!!! i am actually typing on it rite now!!! it is a Compaq and it is pretty big. the only bad thing about it is the battery doesn't hold a charge for very long......which it comes with a cord that you can plug in that charges it and so far it has been a lifesaver because if i didn't have that i would already be through about 100 batteries!!!!!!!
!...~#8~...!
<*>
2 comments:
I'm glad you're feeling better, Ash! Enjoy your new computer and I hope you're 100% soon and that you manage to get your mother to hold still for a picture so we can see the much debated hair! :)
I have been begging for a laptop for two years now. I am happy to hear you are enjoying yours.
Post a Comment