Sunday, October 7, 2007

Teeth

Isn't that an exciting title?! :)


John just lost one of his teeth last night. And, amazingly enough, he pulled it out! John is a child who hates to wiggle or work at loosening teeth. He still has an insane number of baby teeth left, and he is 11! I think he has 8 baby teeth yet to lose. Ashton was the total opposite. If a tooth was loose at all, she would work at it like crazy until she had it pulled out!


And, we have exciting tooth news on Ash also! She went to the orthodontist on Friday. He told her that she may get her braces off as early as January or February. (Originally he told us March or April.) That would be great!!!


I'll leave you with tooth pictures!!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Must be because she wore her rubber bands so dilligently :)

Way to go John. I know how ya feel, I hate loose teeth, too.

me said...

Congrats to John! Oooh and another new word 'braces' was also learned! Thanx for the word lesson, Tate Family. :) I hope those braces come off early, I remember how much I hated having mine tightened...removed wasn't so fun either, but better than having them on my teeth!