Look in my lovely deer post at the picture that is the farthest in the background-the one with the brick. I really need to do a post about the lady that lives in that house and what a beotch she is. Really, remind me later!!
Elizabeth---do you see this? 3 posts in one day (one morning actually!)....
Standing as A Witness
7 years ago
5 comments:
I would maybe not post such feelings on the internet. You never know who reads your public website. Or you could change your blogger site to a password access, then vent to your heart's content.
woman, settle down over there or you're going to hurt yourself! LOL I'm so excited and did you see that I changed your link on my blog? Huh huh? Did ya? ;) I want the juicy stuff on the pissy neighbor so DO TELL! Mindy does have a point, you HAVE gotten busted for your stances before. LOL I say share but if you don't then shoot me an email with the 411! hehe ;)
I really don't care who reads my web page as it is MY page. This is my page to vent and express my feelings as I wish!!!! If someone doesn't want to see it, don't read it!!!
I'm trying to get my necklace pics taken to email you girlie. Hang tight w/me. Thanks
P.S. I'm all for "telling it like it is" on YOUR blog. If someone doesn't like it 3 words--don't read it. I guess that's technically 4 words being that don't is a contraction. But I'm not an english teacher so who cares. Preach it sista! In regards to the pumpkin eating animal in your yard, I say, "Oh Deer". (wink)
Post a Comment