Wednesday, September 5, 2007

My 'new' bedroom and bathroom!!

So, the last time I left you, I was deciding on bathroom colors. Oh, so much has happened since then!! :)


I took a poll at work and everyone liked the Ocean Breeze, the brighter blue one. I truly liked them both, so I went with it. Took me 6 hours to tape and paint, but got it done. I liked it. It was bright, but I liked it. It had a real 'cottagey' feel.


So, I go to find a coverlet and some bed pillows at T*arget. I can't find anything that matches the color.


My mom shows me a JCP sale catalog that features a comforter, bedskirt, 2 shams, and 3 decorative pillows for $99.99. I loved it!! But, it didn't match the paint in the bathroom.



No problem, new week, and I've got 2 more days off. So, I repaint the bathroom! ( I know, I am totally nuts!!)



LOVE THE BATHROOM NOW!!!


So, off to the bedroom. I painted it a browny beige color. Very pretty and really sets off my furniture in that room. Tom actually had the nerve to ask me what color we were going to repaint the bedroom. Smart Ass!!

So, I present my 'new' bathroom and bedroom. I am definitely open to ideas for wall hangings for both.


Oh, the photo that features the drying rack, stereo, and several bags is where my new leather chair is going to go. Once I get my new T*arget card that is. Ask me the story about Tom throwing mine away, will you? ;(


Feel free to comment!!






Before.....












After....



Oh, and I don't iron!! I can't even remember why I had that out!!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I think I like it, but it's kind of hard to tell from the pictures. I'll have to check it out in person in a couple weeks. Jon wants to know what the stick-ball on the wall is? He said it looks like someone threw an oil bomb at your wall.

me said...

I'm liking it and the bedset is quite nice...very adult. Good job! Wanna come do my living room now? :) :) :)

Ashton and John's mom said...

I assume he is talking about the wreath???

Ashton and John's mom said...

Oh, E! I am doing my own living room next!!! That is a whole 'nother post!!

And then Ashton's room!

I do actually like to paint...weird, I know!