Monday, September 10, 2007

High Maintenance??

Elizabeth was talking about curling irons and high/low maintenance over at her space.

Are you high or low maintenance?

Me-definitely high! or maybe higher, if possible! I have to have my makeup on and my hair done always. I truly mean always-even if I am just going to be at home for the day. I just don't feel right if I don't.

Tell me what YOU are.....even you lurkers, I know you're out there! :)

3 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm pretty low maintenance, but even more so now that I'm a mom. I wake up at 6:15 and we are all out the door by 7:00! I'm not good at doing my hair or make up, so I figure why waste my time?!

me said...

Low maintenance but improving with age. I am legendary among my college friends for being the fastest shower-er known to man. I am in and out faster than a man and I don't cheat and use a two-in-one or anything. My summer routine is even farther scaled down and the thought of make up everyday makes me cringe. I require Saturday off, even if we 'do' something and go out of the house. I won't do my hair or wear makeup at least that one day a week. By wearing make up I'm talking about eyeliner and mascara...that's it. I do wear base during the winter months b/c I get so pale.

Anonymous said...

I'd say I'm on the lower end of low maintenance. I'm happiest jumping out of bed, putting on my gloves and work boots and getting outside. (That's on my days off) To look somewhat professional for work, I put on a bit of make-up, fix my hair (wash and towel dry, then the 2 minute gel and shape) and I'm done)