I am in the process of remodeling my bathroom-painting, different accessories, etc. I mean, it's been 3 1/2 years since we built this house, it's time! :) Oh, I have too much of my mother in me-which is a good thing, mom!
Anyway, I need your opinion on the paint color. I have attached a couple of photos. The brown shirt is on the curtain rod because I plan to have a chocolate brown curtain scarf. This room will also have a brown shower curtain, rugs, and a brown shelf ladder.
So, please cast your vote for the top sample-china blue, or the bottom one-ocean breeze.
I am also planning to repaint the bedroom, and use the color that I paint the bathroom as my accent color. The bedroom will be painted a browny taupe with a brown quilt.
Oh, and I want to do this tomorrow! So, cast your votes today!!!



3 comments:
I like the brighter, china blue. Don't forget to post pictures when you finish! GOOD LUCK! :)
Boy, you're not demanding or anything, huh? Post your vote TODAY! :)
I vote for the blue, though it's hard to tell for sure from the photo.
my vote is the blue ocean breeze!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!...~#8~...!
Post a Comment