Thursday, August 16, 2007

Men.....ugh!!!


As all of you know, I work in a pharmacy. I am the only one that wears a lab jacket. I think personally, it looks alot more professional. And, during the course of my 7 hour shift, it catches alot of 'stuff'-liquid medication, dust from the shelves, etc.


I asked Tom to put some smokies in the crock pot this afternoon. So, when I got home from work, I saw that he had done that, but had left the BBQ sauce on the counter upside down to catch the last drips. I decided to add that to the rest, so I popped that top, and SPLAT, it exploded everywhere!!!! Did I mention I wear a WHITE lab jacket. Well, one that used to be white anyway. OH, I WAS SOOOOO TICKED! He left the bottle too close to the crockpot and it had expanded, causing the problem.


I wish I had taken a picture first, but I threw it in the washer IMMEDIATELY!!! Oh, and I just did ALL the laundry yesterday, and used all of the TIDE. NICE!


My sister always says I can get anything out, but I am not so sure......
OH, MY, GOSH!!!! It all came out!!! Except, I should've used Biz instead of regular bleach, as I have faint red marks from that where the sauce used to be.
I think I deserve a new one, anyway!!

2 comments:

me said...

Hehe...men are such a joy sometimes, aren't they? Good thing they're useful for lifting heavy stuff and make cute babies, eh? ;) I vote for a new one as well!!

Mindy said...

See? You CAN get anything out!