We are a busy family of 4 with our furry critter Tate!
Natalie enjoyed meeting you, too! You wore her out. She's been sleeping since you left!
What is this? A real, up-close shot of you, Lynn? Crazy. :) I'm so glad you had a good visit with your new little wonder, here's to many more! Thanx for sharing!
awwweee.
Oh my gosh, I love babies! She looks adorable, and so do the kids holding her.Is that you in the middle?J.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Natalie enjoyed meeting you, too! You wore her out. She's been sleeping since you left!
What is this? A real, up-close shot of you, Lynn? Crazy. :) I'm so glad you had a good visit with your new little wonder, here's to many more! Thanx for sharing!
awwweee.
Oh my gosh, I love babies! She looks adorable, and so do the kids holding her.
Is that you in the middle?
J.
Post a Comment